Friday 31 March 2017

Acupuncture for fatigue and stress

The patient

A male patient in his early 20s reported extreme tiredness and high stress level. He often felt bloated after meals and had regular flatulence. There was urgency with his bowel movement that would occur as soon as he finished his meal. Sometimes he could have up to 5 bowel movements a day. Due to the nature  of his outdoor work, he often felt very cold with his hands and feet. 

Acupuncture for fatigue and stress, image source
The patient was feeling sad and tearful at times. 

Treatment 


Patient had 5 weekly acupuncture sessions and was given advice on diet and beverages.

Outcome


Patient no longer experienced discomfort after meals. His bowel movement returned to normal with no urgency. Tiredness and body temperature improved. Patient felt happier generally. 

Testimonial 



"I have now had 4 acupuncture sessions with Ivy on a weekly basis. I have already noticed a huge improvement. I am less tiring giving me much more energy for my physical job, I feel a lot less stressed and generally much happier. I have found the whole experience pain free and very relaxing. I feel Ivy listens and pays a lot of attention to my aliments and has therefore concentrated on those areas. I have also recommended her to my friends and family. "

Acupuncture can be a very effective treatment method for tiredness, stress and depression. If you would like further information on this blog or to discuss any conditions you would like to be treated, please do not hesitate to contact me via email ivyxxu@xuclinic.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment